Juniors + Parents
- For juniors [8+] and their parents with little to no experience.
- This class is required to join the recreational group classes
- Sat or Sun 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (2.5 hrs)
- Fee: $26/archer
For more information and to register click below
Indoor 3B/4/5+ at 18m
- One to three-hour classes for juniors, their parents, and adult recurve archers who have graduated out of Indoor 1: First-time Class, Indoor 2 at 9m, and Indoor 3A at 13.5m.
- Fee: $20/archer/hour or discounted Monthly (3+ hrs/wk) and Progressive (4+ hrs/wk) fee opportunities.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an Indoor 3B/4/5+ registration form.
Outdoor Advanced Archery (OAAP)
- Two-hour Saturday morning recreational practice for advanced and experienced recurve junior archers (12+), their parents, and adults who have their own equipment, have qualified by shooting 250 pts in one 30-arrow FITA or JOAD round at 18m, and would like to practice outdoors at distances 20m-70m.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an OAAP application form.
Olympic Path Training (OPT)
- For advanced and experienced recurve junior archers (12+), their parents, and adults who have their own equipment, have qualified by shooting 250 pts in five 30-arrow FITA or JOAD rounds at 18m, expect to train hard to become high-level competitive archers, indoors and/or outdoors, and have Coach Racae as their personal coach. They will have a sincere, passionate commitment and sufficient support and resources.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an OPT application form.
There are different levels and types of private lessons for junior and adult recurve archers who need more specialized attention.
Fee: Starting at $50/hr
For more details and to register, please email Coach Racae for a Private Lesson registration form.