- One to three-hour classes for adult recurve archers who have graduated out of Indoor 1, Indoor 2, and Indoor 3A, and are now shooting at 18m!
- Fee: $20/archer/hour or discounted Monthly (3+ hrs/wk) and Progressive (4+ hrs/wk) fee opportunities.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an Indoor 3B/4/5+ registration form.
Outdoor Advanced Archery (OAAP)
- Two-hour Saturday morning recreational practice for advanced and experienced recurve archers who have their own equipment, have qualified by shooting 250 pts in one 30-arrow FITA round at 18m to reach Indoor 5, and would like to practice outdoors at distances 20m-70m.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an OAAP application form.
Olympic Path Training (OPT)
- For advanced and experienced recurve archers who have their own equipment, have qualified by shooting 250 pts in five 30-arrow FITA rounds at 18m in Indoor 5+, expect to train hard to become high-level competitive archers, indoors and/or outdoors, and have Coach Racae as their personal coach. They will have a sincere, passionate commitment, outstanding work ethic, and sufficient support and resources.
- For more details, please email Coach Racae for an OPT application form.
There are different levels and types of private lessons for junior and adult recurve archers who need more specialized attention.
Fee: Starting at $50/hr
For more details and to register, please email Coach Racae for a Private Lesson registration form.